Skip to content
Post-Doc positions available
- Opening in the area of digital communication systems, signal processing, machine learning, computer architecture, and VLSI digital circuits
- Applicants with interdisciplinary research interests (signal processing + digital VLSI architecture) are highly desired
- To apply, please contact me (email@example.com) with your CV
Undergraduate and graduate student researcher positions
- Positions available for students with background in one or more areas specified below.
- Digital communication systems
- Signal processing, machine learning
- VLSI system architecture and digital circuits
- Embedded systems
- [U of M students:] To apply, please contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) with transcripts (both undergrad and graduate if applicable) and CV/resume
- [Non U of M students:] Apply through the official EECS graduate program here.
- Applicants with an interest in my research are encouraged to mention it in the application (Statement of Purpose / faculty interest section).